Panama Private Island Lodge
At a Glance
Welcome to one of Panama’s most exclusive and luxurious fishing lodges, the Sport Fish Panama Island Lodge. Located on Isla Paridas, 12 miles off the coast in the middle of the Gulf of Chiriqui Marine National Park, this boutique fishing lodge may also be Panama’s best. Featuring three private villas, anglers here enjoy air conditioned accommodations, an all inclusive stay with a gourmet chef, full open bar policy, and even wifi. You’ll fish with Captain Shane Jarvis and his talented team of local Panamanians on their fleet of 33′ World Cats. Lodge sponsors include Accurate Reels, Blackfin Rods, Yo Zuri, and Mustad so you’ll know you are fishing the very best tackle in the industry. This is the place for anglers who value luxury, great service, and exclusivity while they take on the best fishing in Panama.
Upon arriving into the David Airport in Western Panama you’ll be taken by van to the nearby Pedregal Marina. Here you’ll board your fishing boat for the first time and enjoy an hour long run out of the river, through the mangroves, and out into the Gulf of Chiriqui Marine National Park. You’re headed for the palm-lined, white sand beaches of Isla Parida and the exclusive Sport Fish Panama Island Lodge. You’ll be greeted on the beach, and after a short walk you’ll arrive at your island paradise. This exclusive fishing lodge features one 2-bedroom beach house and two 3-bedroom private beach houses. Despite it’s exotic location the Sport Fish Panama Island Lodge offers it’s anglers an incredible amount of creature comforts like air conditioning, pre-stacked mini-fridges, flat screen TVs, comfortable bedding, and even hot water showers. Decorated with local hardwood furniture and replica mounts from King Sailfish Mounts this is truly an angler’s paradise. If you need to stay in touch or post pictures to brag about your day on the water the island even features free wifi.
While the exotic island location would make for the perfect place to relax and enjoy a secluded beach vacation, you came here to fish. Captain Shane’s fleet consists of their trademark 33’ World Cat Center Console Catamarans and one 26’ Seacraft Center Console when needed. The World Cats feature twin Suzuki 300-hp outboards, Simrad electronics, livewells, tuna tubes, outriggers, full boat coaming, and of course a large casting platform with a lean bar on the bow to be able to chuck poppers all day long. Outfitted with Fin-Nor and Shimano tackle, Mustad hooks, and a bevy of the finest lures you’ll get tired of the fish before they get tired of you. With it’s strategic location 12 miles off the coast, the Sport Fish Panama Island Lodge puts you closer to Panama’s best fishing destinations like Isla Ladrones, Islas Secas, Montuosa Island, and of course the famed Hannibal Bank than the traditional land-based lodges. The inshore fishing right around the island is one of Panama’s best kept secrets so no matter what the weather and seas do you’ll catch fish.
This island based fishing lodge is anything but Spartan with a private chef in the kitchen. Enjoy a light breakfast before fishing, a delicious on-board lunch, daily happy hour with hors d’oeuvres, and a gourmet three-course dinner. The lodge also features a full open bar so when you are here you can kick back, relax, and enjoy a truly luxurious fishing vacation. If you need a down day to break up the fishing days you can relax on the beach, go kayaking, hike into the rainforest on the island, or set up a snorkeling tour to a nearby island.
- Located in the Gulf of Chiriqui Marine National Park on Isla Paridas, 12 miles off the coast
- Island location puts you closer to Panama’s best fishing spots and offers shorter run times
- Fleet of identical 33’ World Cat Center Consoles and one 26’ SeaCraft Center Console
- Top of the line Simrad electronics, livewells, tuna tubes, and large casting platforms on each boat
- Fish the best of the best – lodge sponsors include Accurate Reels, Blackfin Rods, Yo Zuri, and Mustad
- One 2-bedroom and two 3-bedroom beach houses
- Can host large groups of up to 18 anglers at a time or three smaller groups
- Each house features A/C, hot water showers, comfortable bedding, flat screen TVs, and pre-stocked mini-fridges.
- Your stay here is all inclusive – all meals, snacks, and alcoholic drinks included
- Full open bar with top shelf liquor and local Panamanian beer
- Enjoy daily happy hour and a gourmet dinner after a long day of fishing