All Inclusive Fishing Guatemala
Destinations: Puerto San Jose, Guatemala
Duration: 6 days
Fly into the GUA Airport where you will pass Immigrations and Customs, walk out of the airport and will be met by your driver holding a sign with your name on it. From here you’ll head directly to the Casa Vieja Lodge, which is located just 90 minutes away. Casa Vieja Lodge is the marquee fishing lodge in Guatemala as it’s ten boat fleet, experienced captains, and luxurious accommodations provide are paradise for anyone who loves billfishing. The lodge, which was originally a vacation home for wealthy Guatemalan family, now offers 19 air conditioned rooms each with a private bathroom, a freshwater pool, free wifi, three gourmet meals a day, and an open bar policy in the rancho complete with flat screen TVs.
After breakfast you’ll load into an air conditioned van at 6:45 AM and head over to Marina Pez Vela for your first full day of fishing. The fleet at Casa Vieja Lodge ranges from 35’ Contender center consoles to 43’ air conditioned yachts, so we’ll hand pick the right boat for you based on your group size and budget. Each boat comes with an experienced crew that has been battle tested by thousands of sailfish a year and all conventional and fly tackle is provided. All fishing days include snacks, lunch, and drinks (beer/water/soda) and you’ll be back to the lodge between 4:00-4:30 PM in time for appetizers and happy hour.
Let’s go fishing! Enjoy another day of non-stop sailfish action on Guatemala’s Pacific Coast. The fleet at CVL averages 16 bites per day, per boat, year round so chances are slim you’ll go home disappointed. After a long day of fishing come back to the lodge and enjoy a dip in the pool, tasty hors d’oeuvres, and a cold beer or cocktail.
Let’s go fishing! Anglers flock to Guatemala for the incredible amounts of sailfish caught here year after year, and the sheer number of chances you’ll get means there is no better place in the world to hook you own fish than here. The crews are more than happy to help you learn to hook your own fish, or if you are a seasoned veteran they will rig baits and set the lines and let you do the rest.
Last day of fishing! Enjoy another full day of sport fishing in Guatemala. While sailfish are the headliners in Guatemala, there are plenty of blue, black and striped marlin caught as well and during the green season months large numbers of dorado and yellow-fin tuna.
Enjoy an air conditioned, 90-minute drive back to the GUA International Airport for your flight home.
- Spend five nights at the famous Casa Vieja Lodge on Guatemala’s Pacific Coast
- Fish four full days for Pacific sailfish, marlin, mahi, and yellow-fin tuna
- Casa Vieja Lodge is all inclusive with all meals, daily hors d’oeuvres, and full open bar
- An open-air restaurant serves a gourmet, four course dinner each night
- Fleet of 10 boats range from 35’ center consoles to 43’ yachts with air conditioning
- All boats include conventional and fly fishing tackle
- The CVL fleet averages 16 billfish bites per day, per boat all year round
- Pool, gym, gift shop, and spa services available at Casa Vieja Lodge
- Free Yeti tumblers for each angler to help eliminate plastic in our oceans
- If you’d like a break from fishing we can take you to the Spanish-colonial town of Antigua for the day as it is just 45 minutes away.