Marina Pez Vela Villas
At a Glance
Quepos, Costa Rica has been attracting international anglers for decades, but the brand new Marina Pez Vela officially brought the small fishing town into the 21st century. The state of the art marina features over 195 wet slips, a yacht yard, multiple restaurants and bars, supermarket, salon, a Pelagic store, and even a pharmacy and medical center. Best of all, the Marina Pez Vela Villas are eight brand new gorgeous, 2 and 3-bedroom private villas that allow you to stay mere steps away from your fishing boat in the morning and the action at night.
The eight Marina Pez Vela Villas can be rented as 2-bedroom/2-bathroom or 3-bedroom/2-bathroom units. Brand new and spacious, each villa is equipped with flat screen TVs, fully stocked kitchens including new stainless steel appliances, central air conditioning, and free wifi. Each villa gets plenty of natural light from the Pacific-facing windows and features a private balcony to take in the sights and sounds of the marina. Families and larger groups can also be accommodated as the living room features a sofa sleeper. From your villa you will be mere steps away from the marina so you can sleep in, wake up late, and stroll down to your private charter boat at your leisure.
Gone are the days fishing from the floating dock known as “The Pier”, the Marina Pez Vela allows the Quepos fishing fleet to go toe to toe with any other destination in Central America. Already host to numerous international billfish tournaments throughout the year, the Marina Pez Vela has also hosted the largest offshore fishing tournament in the world – the Offshore World Championship – every year since 2013. After a day of fishing cool off in the rooftop pool or enjoy happy hour at one of the numerous waterfront bars. Once you are ready for dinner you can enjoy six restaurants on site or head into town for even more fine dining and local options. If you have any non-fishing days built into your package you can explore the Manuel Antonio National Park, take a catamaran cruise or go parasailing, or get your blood pumping with an adventure tour like zip-lines, rafting, or ATVs.
- Located in the heart of the new Marina Pez Vela
- Just 8 private 2-bedroom/2-bath and 3-bedroom/2-bath condos
- Every villa is furnished with cable TV, Wi-Fi, A/C, safe, full kitchen, spacious living and dining areas, and a private balcony overlooking the marina
- Rooftop pool and lounge area
- Location, location, location – walk down to your fishing boat each morning.
- Easy direct access to coffee shops, a supermarket, full service salon, pharmacy, and medical clinic
- Literally just steps away from some of Manuel Antonio’s best local restaurants, shopping, and nightlife
- Five minutes away from the popular Manuel Antonio National Park
Why Fish With CAF?
We have been fishing, living, and traveling around Central America since 2003. Plan your trip with local experts to make sure you are in the right place, at the right time, and on the right boat. We’ll help you fish for what you want, the way you want.
Free vacation planning + the best direct rates. No booking fees!
Personalized service from pre-arrival to 24/7 in-country support.
Hand-picked accommodations, fishing captains, expert guides for the best vacation experience.
Nearly 40% of our anglers are repeat & referral guests. CAF puts you on the fish!
We are proud to have a global reach and have hosted anglers from 14 different countries here in Central America!
Media & Press
All fishing vacations booked with Central America Fishing include the following:
- Free Vacation Planning (no fees + direct rates)
- VIP Airport Meet & Greet upon arrival into SJO
- Private, air-conditioned transfers with English speaking driver.
- Luxury, private accommodations hand-picked and customized for your group. Choose between private condos & villas, luxury beach resorts, exclusive boutique hotels, and fishing lodges.
- Private fishing charters
- All eco / adventure tours you’d like to include
- All Costa Rican taxes
- Free quotes on travel insurance
- Pre-arrival assistance with dinner reservations, tee times, pre-stocking your condo or villa, hiring a private chef, and special requests.
- 24/7 support once you are here in country