At a Glance
With personalized service and one of the best views of the Manuel Antonio National Park and Pacific Ocean, it is hard not to love La Mansion Inn. This adult’s only boutique luxury hotel features just 24 rooms and is home to a great restaurant and the most unique bar in Manuel Antonio, the Bat Cave. La Mansion Inn is a great hotel for those looking to avoid the resort crowds while still enjoying the service and amenities of affordable luxury.
Each of the 24 rooms at La Mansion Inn are designed to face the iconic Cathedral Point of the famous Manuel Antonio National Park. From Deluxe Rooms to the Presidential Suite, the views of the Pacific and the national park are some of the best you can find at any hotel in Manuel Antonio. Every room at La Mansion Inn is furnished with a king or two queen beds, air conditioning, flat screen TV with cable, mini fridge, safe, large bathroom and a private balcony to enjoy the incredible view. The newest addition to the hotel was in December 2012 with the Cousteau Suite which features a king bed, separate living & dining room, and a huge bathroom with Jacuzzi and dual showerheads. The four penthouses at La Mansion Inn offer slightly more elegance and more space, both inside and outside. Your stay in a penthouse also includes lunch and all drinks until 7 PM.
Despite its boutique size La Mansion Inn offers its guests a great menu of amenities. You can start with the Jacques Cousteau Restaurant which combines fresh seafood with a bistro cuisine. Being just minutes away from the Manuel Antonio National Park, ranked by Forbes as one of the top 12 national parks in the world, they also offer a complimentary daily shuttle between the hotel and the beach. After a long day of sport fishing or sunning at the beach come back and enjoy a drink at the local legend Bat Cave Bar. Naturally carved out from the bedrock, this bar is literally at the heart of the La Mansion Inn. Last but not least, on your free days you’ll spend most of your time on the roof at the Sky Lounge Terrace. Featuring a sun deck with lounge chairs and the hotel’s infinity edge swimming pool, complete with waterfall and swim up bar, this is a great spot to relax, unwind, and enjoy the view of Manuel Antonio.
- 24 total rooms, each one with a king bed or two queen beds
- Each room furnished with satellite TV, wifi, mini-fridge, AC, and in room safes
- Every room has a private balcony to take in the magnificent ocean views
- Adults only hotel (no kids under 16 allowed)
- Rooftop lounge and swimming pool with swim up bar
- Jacques Cousteau Restaurant features French bistro cuisine and fresh seafood
- Bat Cave Bar is the most unique bar in Costa Rica and cool spot to enjoy a cold drink
- Complimentary daily shuttle service between hotel and Manuel Antonio National Park
- Located minutes away from local restaurants, shopping, and nightlife
Day Trips available from the La Mansion Inn: Offshore fishing, inshore fishing, fly fishing, white water rafting, zip-line, national park tour, horseback riding, snorkeling, kayaking, sunset cruises